While 2016 was a great year for us at Truly Good Foods, next year is on track to be even better. Here is a sneak peek below at a few things we have brewing for 2017.
1oz trEAT4u bags
- In early 2017 we will be launching our trEAT4u snack bag line. This line contains 7 snack mixes, nuts and dried fruit items. trEAT4u was built around a 10 point nutritional criteria that’ll meet many health and nutritional needs. Some of these criteria include calorie limits, no artificial ingredients and portion control.
- Truly Good Foods will be launching a line of sweet coated nuts in early 2017. This line will include Butter Toffee Peanuts, Praline Pecans and Praline Nut Mix. All 3 items contain no artificial ingredients and have a short, easy-to-read ingredient list. This will be a perfect snack to cure any afternoon craving.
- Our Snack Treasures line will launch in early 2017. Snack Treasures is a line of 7 different snacks, packaged in a decorative retail gable box. Snack Treasures is the perfect retail item for an upscale look or a gift display. Standouts in the line include Poppin’ Nut Crunch and Key Lime Cookies, a couple of the snacks that will keep you coming back for more.
- In February 2017, we will celebrate 40 years as a company. From our beginnings as a small bulk natural food supplier to our national retail offerings, we have gone through many changes over the past 40 years. We’re looking forward to celebrating this achievement all year long.
The NGA Show
- 2017 will be our first time at The NGA Show in Las Vegas. The NGA Show brings together independent retailers and wholesalers, food retail industry executives, food/CPG manufacturers and service providers for unparalleled opportunities to learn, engage, share, network, and innovate. The National Grocers Association is the only industry association devoted exclusively to the needs of independent grocers. We are very excited to exhibit and learn at The NGA Show 2017.
United Fresh Convention
- Though we have exhibited at United Fresh for many years, 2017 will be our first United Fresh with our new trade show booth. We have spent much of 2016 planning and perfecting our “SNACK WEEK” trade show initiative and are especially excited to unveil it at United Fresh 2017.
National Sales & Marketing Conference
- August of 2017 will mark our largest National Conference yet. Every year our sales team and outside vendors get together for 3 days of education, fun and food and 2017 will not disappoint. As we continue to add key positions as they are needed and address growth opportunities as they arrive, the 2017 National Conference is shaping up to be the biggest and best yet.